Concrete is an ancient material of construction, first used during the Roman Empire. Concrete today is a sophisticated material to which exotic (foreign) constituents can be added and, with computer-controlled batching, can produce a product capable of achieving 50,000 psi compressive strength.
- i.Concrete is the second most consumed substance in the world after water.
- All over the world, approximately for 80% of the construction concrete is required,.
- The cement and water form a paste that hardens
- Concrete is often looked upon as “man made rock”.
- Concrete has strength, durability, and economy.
Check Out – Sieve Analysis on Coarse Aggregate
Practical to determine Strength of Concrete by using Flexure Test
Watch this Video to know more about Strength of Concrete by using Flexure Test
Hope now you know how the strength of concrete is tested. Do Share US among your peers.